Yes - it's Friday

It's Hermitage day today.  Started out with chocolate sprinkles and olives.  Actually, you are supposed to put the chocolate on your toast but I just can't bear the thought of it. 
 

 Out my window this morning.  Another beautiful day.  


But first - there's the bikes.... and the stairs at the gallery of course.


 
I couldn't figure the Hermitage gallery out.  Looked like there was room for about 5 paintings.  The entrance was a skinny little door.  However, once the door is opened... instead of a porch, you see this...
 

I was standing in the middle - looking one way then the other.  Behind those tiny doors is another little world...



Took in the flea market following.  My camera ran out of room and I didn't want to hang around and change the chip.  But basically, its kind of a big garage sale and you have to hunt for whatever you want.  Actually, it could have been fun, but you gotta have a lot of energy.  So they have tons of bike parts, bike bells, bike decorations, etc.  I also got a big lesson on how to grind up and prepare my cannabis because we just don't know how to do it in Canada.