Yes - it's Saturday

Last day in Amsterdam.  We board the ship tomorrow morning.  
It was Van Gogh Museum day.  I enjoyed the real Van Gogh's a whole lot more than I thought I would actually.  They didn't allow people to take pictures, but all the other galleries along the way have, so I didn't realize that until I got yelled at - taking a photo of the Sunflowers haha.  My photos aren't turning out anyways, but I like to take pics just to review how large or small the pics are in real life.  The sunflowers were a lot bigger than I imagined!  Actually, most of the Van Gogh's were a lot bigger than I thought they'd be - especially since he was so prolific.


So basically - here's the pics that were allowed:  The Van Gogh collection....  Surprise!

And the special Van Gogh exhibit.....

Yup.  Stairs and bikes.  Bikes and stairs.



The walk this morning.  Perfect weather again.



The Van Gogh museum is behind the Rijksmuseum





Funny fountain.  The water stops and you go inside and stand in the middle of a platform.  Then the water starts again and you find yourself inside the waterfall looking out.


Noticed this street performer setting up.  He's painted himself all metallic in color.  And he stays perfectly still like a statue (I think until you put money in his box).  
 

Lovely hang music!






Okay - this is the door to the Hermitage I was talking about yesterday.  Behind this lies a massive building and two massive gardens.  Go figure. 


Went back to the market today.  Figured I had the energy to look through some stuff.  Didn't find anything to buy though.  You got another wide assortment of cannabis grinders...

 

you got yer cannabis lollypops and some space bars....

 then there's yer sexy sexy cannabis ice cream...


But hey - I actually did find a nice booth, but I didn't buy anything.  Nice boots though.  There are a lot of people wearing nice boots around this city.